Thursday, August 6, 2009

First Post

Hello and welcome!

I wanted to start this blog to address some of the topics that interest me, both professionally and personally, as well as discuss topics or questions I hear from clients and friends. As an avid consumer of research, I am always trying to learn more about exercise science, health, and nutrition- as much for my clients as for myself and my family. I believe in an evidence-based approach to... well, everything! Posts will include everything from tips and tricks, to book and equipment reviews, to news items. Whether you are new to fitness or have multiple marathons under your belt... Whether you are a first time parent or have 11 kids... Or you are anywhere in between... I hope to post a little something for everyone.

Feel free to send me suggestions of topics to discuss or questions you would like to have me answer. I also appreciate feedback on how to improve this blog.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment